Meet Fort Mohave Dentists Mark Collins and Dr. Qun Collins
Dr. Mark Collins completed undergraduate work at Newman University in 1986, then earned a Masters Degree from Claremont School of Theology, before moving on to study dentistry at The University of Iowa where he earned his DDS.
Besides exceeding all the continuing education requirements, Dr. Mark Collins has:
- Received the Fellowship Award from the National Institute of Dental research.
- Trained and lectured with some of the nation's best instructors on implants, grafting and augmentation.
- Received advanced training in orthodontics with experience in both wire and invisible braces.
- He has undergone extensive training for the treatment of Sleep Disorder Breathing and TMJ problems and is a Diplomat with the American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine.
- Published articles in several dental journals.
- Best selling author
- Taught as an adjunct faculty member at The Mohave Community College Hygiene Program (as needed).
- Certified ECSI CPR and First Aid Instructor.
- Decorated Military Veteran; 8 years Air Force, 2 years Army.
Dr. Qun Collins completed undergraduate work at Peking University in 1989 before moving on to study dentistry at The University of Iowa where she earned her DDS.
Besides exceeding all of the continuing education requirements, Dr. Qun Collins has:
- Received advanced training with some of the nations best instructors in implants, grafting and augmentation.
- Received advanced training in orthodontics and is certified to practice Invisalign braces.
- Taught as a National lecturer to dentists on dentures and removable partials.
- Taught as an adjunct faculty at the University of Nevada Las Vegas Dental School.
- Taught as an adjunct faculty at Mohave Community College Hygiene program (as needed).
- Bi-lingual in both Chinese and English.
Dr. Sandra Kay Alojado
Dr. Sandra Kay Alojado completed her undergraduate work at San Pedro College and then attended Davao Medical School Foundation (DMSF) where she earned her DMD in 2012. While in the Philippines, Sandra served in dental missions throughout various areas surrounding Davao City. She also served as a clinical instructor in the Oral Medicine Department at DMSF.
Sandra moved to the United States and attended the University of Southern California where she earned a DDS through the Advanced Standing Program for International Dentists.
Sandra enjoys traveling and exploring the outdoors. Living in Fort Mohave has given her the opportunity to serve a friendly community and is eager to provide the best in patient care.
Dr. Sandra Kay Alojado is bi-lingual in both Tagalog and English
The Fort Mohave Dental Team
Each member of our dental team is hand-selected by Dr. Mark Collins and Dr. Qun Collins based upon his or her credentials, chair-side demeanor, and passion for providing the very best in personalized dental care. From our front desk staff to our dental assistants and hygienists, every member of our dental team is dedicated to ensuring the total comfort and satisfaction of each of our patients. Whether patients visit Fort Mohave Dental for a routine examination and cleaning, or for a more complex dentistry session including such treatments as Surgeries, Prosthetics or orthodontics, they can rest assured that they will receive the most thorough care available from our friendly and knowledgeable team.